From Lunarsoft Wiki
|Release date||April 29th, 2010|
|Compatibility||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7|
|License||Freeware - upgrade available|
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.