This page contains a complete, comprehensive list of all of the changes that went into the Anti-Malware Toolkit.
Release date: 2010-01-01
- [Fixed] Resolved issue where XML list was not downloading properly.
Release date: 2009-06-17
- [Added] Install icon added to Install context menu.
- [Added] Information on how to use proxy via command line.
- [Added] New images added to update check status.
- [Fixed] Detection issues with the Windows Server family were identified and fixed.
Release date: 2009-05-25
- [Added] --seven added to command line arguments for Windows 7.
- [Fixed] Minor issues with proxy.
- [Fixed] Minor GUI issues have been fixed.
Release date: 2009-05-20
- [Added] New option under the File menu to open the folder files are downloaded to.
- [Added] Menu option in Tools to open Command Prompt.
- [Fixed] Corrected minor issue in detection of Windows Server 2003.
- [Fixed] Refresh menu option was not disabled during downloading.
- [Fixed] Bad URLs (404s, etc.) will no longer cause the application to hang.
- [Fixed] Fixed several items that would error if they required UAC privileges and were canceled.
- [Changed] Proxy support has been improved.
- [Changed] Improved the settings handler code.
- [Changed] Command line arguments have been improved.
- [Changed] Minor improvements to error handling.
- [Changed] Program incompatibilities flagging has been improved.
- [Changed] Lite, Standard and Professional packages have been removed. To replace them are corresponding Operating System packages.
Release date: 2009-04-16
- [Fixed] Error that occurred on some x64 Windows has been resolved.
- [Fixed] Corrected transparency issue with menu icon.
- [Fixed] UAC issues on Windows Vista and Windows 7 are now fixed.
- [Changed] settings.xml is now saved in the %Appdata%\Lunarsoft\Anti-Malware Toolkit\ folder.
Release date: 2009-03-30
- [Added] New detection for 32 and 64 bit.
- [Added] Right-clicking a program and choose install will now execute it if it's found in the specified directory.
- [Added] Treeview list now covers Vista theme and supports Windows 7's theme.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where incompatible downloads for the user's OS were not flagged.
- [Fixed] Updated icon to resolve issues where colors less than 32-bit were used.
- [Changed] Improved detection of installed Windows OS.
- [Changed] Pause button has been removed. Now when you start a download the button changes into a Pause/Resume button.
- [Removed] Support for Windows 9x/Me removed.
Release date: 2008-12-24
- [Added] Windows 7 detection implemented.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where Event Viewer, Device Manager and Services were disabled.
- [Fixed] Corrected minor issues with the GUI.
Release date: 2008-12-10
- [Added] Tab control added to user interface to access Main, Settings and About.
- [Added] Proxy settings including username and password for authorization.
- [Added] Setting to download into categories (E.G.: Applications, Definitions).
- [Added] Option to save download path.
- [Added] Ability to open download folder when downloads complete.
- [Added] Settings are now saved to an xml file.
- [Added] Regedit now available under Tools menu.
- [Added] Auto-update feature and option in Settings.
- [Added] Update status added in statusbar.
- [Changed] Links menu contents rearranged. Windows Update now under Tools; PC Cleanup, PC Security and Lunarsoft links found under Help.
Release date: 2008-10-15
- [Added] Tools menu for faster access to frequently used items.
- [Added] Successful downloads now uncheck when downloading is complete.
- [Fixed] Corrected minor issue with appearance of some icons.
Release date: 2008-08-29
- [Added] Skip button now present to skip downloads.
- [Added] Programs now have descriptions to help inform users about the programs they will be downloading.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where filenames would be created with %20 instead of a space.
- [Fixed] Resolved crash bug if application is unable to load programs list.
- [Fixed] Errors while downloading are now more user friendly.
- [Changed] Errors while downloading are now skipped instead of aborted.
Release date: 2008-08-04
- [Added] Program list will now highlight a program in red if it is incompatible with user's Operating System.
- [Added] Link to PC Cleanup guide on main program so users can get help with the programs if they need it.
- [Fixed] Links in About form now show correct tooltips.
- [Fixed] Code cleanup, bugfixes and optimizations.
- [Changed] LunarDownloader name has been changed to Anti-Malware Toolkit.
Release date: 2008-07-16
- [Added] Refresh option now in Edit menu to reload the tree list of programs. F5 is the hotkey to refresh the list.
- [Added] Windows Update menu option under Links. - Thanks Ultimate Predator!
- [Changed] Changes.log renamed to change.log
- [Changed] Updated icon for exiting the application in the File menu.
- [Changed] Optimized code for parsing data and loading the treeview.
Release date: 2008-07-02
- [Added] Changes.log file to show changes.
- [Added] --help command line.
- [Fixed] Package choices dropdown now disabled during download.
- [Fixed] Items selected in the treeview now update when select by keyboard.
- [Fixed] Resolved bug where application would hang if items were downloading and then paused, when canceling downloads or exiting application.
- [Changed] Currently downloading file now reflects in the Program Information section.
- [Changed] Application no longer checks for applications.xml, instead downloads from Lunarsoft.
Release date: 2008-06-26
- Initial release.